- PROACTIVE FACT SHEET monthly mailing
The Fact Sheet is 4-pages, similar to a newsletter / pamphlet.
The Fact Sheet is delivered by the US Post Office to investors.
The Fact Sheet highlights business developments, accomplishments and financial results.
The Fact Sheet is updated, printed and mailed to investors monthly.
Distribution/Mailing of Fact Sheet:
- Institutional Investors ~ money, fund & portfolio managers
- Stockbrokers & Financial Advisors
- Retail Investors
- PROACTIVE Contact Investors Daily by Phone and email
Call and email institutional investors, brokers & analysts.
Target institutional investors that invest in a specific sector / industry / peer group / competitors.
- PROACTIVE Schedule and Coordinate Road Shows
CEO, President, CFO present at one-on-one meetings with institutional investors and brokers.
- NON DEAL ROAD SHOW - Meetings with institutional investors, analysts and brokers for open market purchases.
- DEAL ROAD SHOW - Raising Capital
- PROACTIVE Press Release Forwarded via Email
Upon issuance of a press release - Email press release link to 26,350 investors.
- Write and Edit Press Releases
- Develop and Manage Relationships with Analysts, Institutional Investors and Brokers
- Develop Relationships with the Media for the company executives to appear and be quoted
- Receive investor calls and emails
- Mail IR Kit to current shareholders and prospective investors
- Set-Up and manage an international Investor Relations program in Countries a Company has business operations
- Spokesperson <> introduce, position and market the company's unique growth opportunities to targeted investors
- Plan and Manage meetings & presentations, conference calls, prepare financial marketing material, annual reports, powerpoint presentations and conference calls scripts.
- Provide shareholder feedback to Chairman, CEO, President, CFO and Board of Directors, which include financial and industry trends, shareholder concerns and competitors actions.
- Establish and maintain processes to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the investor relations program
- Crisis Communication <> Develop and assist in the vitak internal and external communications
- Oversee the investor relations web site on an ongoing basis; includes updating content as well as refining the web site to meet the needs of investors and in compliance with S.E.C. guidelines