Barwicki Investor Relations Inc. <> Contacting 1,500 investors monthly
Mail Company Fact Sheet monthly (1,000 copies per month)
* The Fact Sheet is delivered by the US Post Office to investors (this is not sent facsimile or email).
* Attracts NEW investors: The Fact Sheet introduces the company to institutional and individual investors.
* The Fact Sheet highlights recent business developments, accomplishments, financial results, etc.
* The monthly mailing of a Company Fact Sheet initiates & supports a proactive IR program.
DISTRIBUTION-MAILING of FACT SHEET
- 73,000+ institutional investors (money, fund & portfolio managers / hedge funds)
- 84,500+ stockbrokers / financial advisors.
- 101,700+ individual investors.
Contact 25 Investors Daily by phone & email (500+ investors monthly)
Call & email investors that invest in your specific sector / industry / peer group / competitors / market cap.
Call & email institutional investors / brokers & analysts.
Forward powerpoint presentation accordingly and schedule conference calls.
Schedule and coordinate Road Shows (Dog & Pony with Institutional Investors & Broker-Dealers)
CEO, President, CFO and/or SVP present at one-on-one meetings.
A One-Day Road Show is with institutional investors at five separate firms in one city.
Scheduling is based on Public Company Senior Management availability.
- Non Deal Road Shows – Meetings with institutional investors and brokers for open market purchases
- Deal Road Shows – Raising Capital.
- Write and Edit Press Releases <> Submit Press Release to Wire Service (BusinessWire, PR Newswire, etc.)
- Develop and manage relationships with analysts, institutional investors and brokers that invest in sector.
- Develop relationships with the media for the company and executives to appear and be quoted.
Established media contacts include writers and editors at The Wall Street Journal, Investors Business Daily, Financial Times, Fortune and Forbes.
- Receive investor calls & emails.
- Mail IR Kit in response to investor requests
- Set-up and manage international Investor Relations program in Countries Company has business activities
- Spokesperson <> introduce, position, and market the company’s unique growth opportunities to targeted investors
- Plan and manage meetings & presentations, conference calls, prepare financial marketing materials; annual reports, power point presentations, conference calls scripts
- Provide investor relations feedback to Chairman, CEO, President, CFO and Board of Directors, which include financial and industry trends, shareholder concerns and competitor actions
- Establish and maintain processes to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the investor relations program
- Crisis Communications> Develop and assist in the vital internal & external communications
- Oversee the Investor Relations Web-site on an ongoing basis; includes updating content as well as refining the web site to meet the needs of investors and in compliance with SEC guidelines.